or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Font size

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 

Whoever is responsible for the font size change.

 

Thank-you!

 

It's a very welcome improvement!

post #2 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinAl View Post

Whoever is responsible for the font size change.

 

Thank-you!

 

It's a very welcome improvement!



X2

post #3 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by africanmeat View Post

X2



X3

post #4 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinAl View Post

Whoever is responsible for the font size change.

 

Thank-you!

 

It's a very welcome improvement!

 

Times 4

 

I agree----I complained about it getting smaller last week. 

Most didn't notice it, so I guess it only affected a few of us.

 

Now it is back to normal again.  icon14.gif

 

The pictures are back to the old size too---I think Pineywoods got that fixed.

 

Thanks,

Bear
 

 

post #5 of 11
Thread Starter 

Bear, mine is bigger than it's ever been. It's not the same as before, it's a couple of points bigger.

post #6 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinAl View Post

Bear, mine is bigger than it's ever been. It's not the same as before, it's a couple of points bigger.


Mine's not bigger than it ever was, but it's big enough. biggrin.gif

 

Could be the water,

Bear

 

post #7 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcarver View Post

Mine's not bigger than it ever was, but it's big enough. biggrin.gif

 

Could be the water,

Bear

 


Oh, you guys are killing me...lmao. Bear, watch out for the shrinkage factor in those cold Pa winters
 

 

post #8 of 11

I think it's Great that the Powers that Be caters to all you OLD FARTS!! xrocker.gif...JJ

post #9 of 11

Most everyone has a wheel in the center of their computer mouse.  Simply hold down the Ctrl button while turning the wheel forward or backward to change the size of font.  Hope this helps.

post #10 of 11

OK,    good tip

 

thanks BASSMAN

post #11 of 11

TYVM Bassman

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home