SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Announcements › Messages for All Guests and Members › ULTRASHIP ULTRA-55 Scale
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

ULTRASHIP ULTRA-55 Scale

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 

I recently picked up (2) ULTRA SHIP ULTRA-55 for $23ea. + $8 shipping off Ebay

Great deal, because they sent both for the shipping price of one.

 

Pops and Venture both gave great reviews of this scale, and I'll agree 100%!

Price is Awesome!

Accuracy is Excellent

Detachable Face

Good Features

Large Numbers

 

Anyone in need of a new scale should look at this model

 

 

Todd

 

 

DSCF3109.JPG

 

No Creosote! A-Maze-N Smokers

Reply
post #2 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJohnson View Post

I recently picked up (2) ULTRA SHIP ULTRA-55 for $23ea. + $8 shipping off Ebay

Great deal, because they sent both for the shipping price of one.

 

Pops and Venture both gave great reviews of this scale, and I'll agree 100%!

Price is Awesome!

Accuracy is Excellent

Detachable Face

Good Features

Large Numbers

 

Anyone in need of a new scale should look at this model

 

 

Todd

 

 

DSCF3109.JPG

 


Makes me wish I didn't already have a different one !!!!

 

I remember when Pops first posted this one!!!

 

Awesome price!!!

 

Bear

 

post #3 of 15
Thread Starter 

Not sure why, but looks like the price dropped $20

 

I'll take it!

 

 

TJ

No Creosote! A-Maze-N Smokers

Reply
post #4 of 15

Todd

 

Whats the max weight? My eyes aint that good to read it on the scale.

post #5 of 15

I just got the Ultra-75 and it has a max of 75lbs, I believe the Ultra-55 is max 55lbs.

post #6 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nepas View Post

Todd

 

Whats the max weight? My eyes aint that good to read it on the scale.



Yup, 55 Lbs.

 

I can't foresee needing more than 55#

 

 

Todd

No Creosote! A-Maze-N Smokers

Reply
post #7 of 15

I have had that same scale for 4 years. First one died at 3 years, and they sent a new one free. Had to ship the old one with the orig. reciept. No questions asked.

 

Then I bought this one....600 gm cap......0.1 gm readability and repeatibility. Just over a pound max weight.  Price was about $18. I figured I needed another tool....for safetys sake....any excuse is a good excuse. I saved the reciept and taped it inside the box. They have a great warranty and honor their word.

http://stores.ebay.com/Raven-Scales-Online?_rdc=1

 

So then I bought this scale from them.Digiweigh scale.jpg

post #8 of 15

Looks like a great deal Todd.

 

Maybe you should start selling scales too!

post #9 of 15

I have a different one also....

post #10 of 15

I am the fortunate owner of the Ultraship "Ultra 55", thanks to the great review Pops gave it.  I figured if it was good for Pops, it had to be good.  And yes, the 55 is just that, 55LB capacity.

 

Todd, you got a heck of a good price.  I paid a lot more for mine back when.

 

Good luck and good smoking.

post #11 of 15

I got the Ultra 35. Very happy with it. Pops review sold me.

post #12 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinAl View Post

Looks like a great deal Todd.

 

Maybe you should start selling scales too!



Well, Now that I think about it........

No!

 

TJ

No Creosote! A-Maze-N Smokers

Reply
post #13 of 15

Great looking scale! icon14.gif

post #14 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by alelover View Post

I got the Ultra 35. Very happy with it. Pops review sold me.


Same here.  Thanks to Pops for the lead.
 

 

post #15 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJohnson View Post





Yup, 55 Lbs.

 

I can't foresee needing more than 55#

 

 

Todd




Thanks Todd

 

Guess i need stronger specs...HAHA

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Announcements › Messages for All Guests and Members › ULTRASHIP ULTRA-55 Scale