Bacon Wrapped Cheddar, Jalapeno Dogs.
- Keep the temperature low and the cheese holds better.
- Use thick sliced bacon for longer smokes, if you are pressed for time, use a thinner slice of bacon.
- Place dogs on foil till bacon firms up then place directly on grate.
- Place dogs in roll, wrap in foil and warm in smoker 5 minutes or so, remove and rest five minutes before serving, optional
- These dogs could have went longer in the smoker.
- The jalapeno is barely noticeable, for a bit more heat try sliced habaneros.