Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- grates made from a grocery cart? Last post on 11/30/13 at 9:17am in UDS Builds
- Stainless Steel! Last post on 11/23/13 at 6:13pm in Charcoal Smokers
- Operation: Turkey Gobble. Now with bonus Q-vue! Last post on 12/18/13 at 7:36am in Reverse Flow
- My 1st UDS build!! Last post on 3/7/14 at 10:33am in UDS Builds
- UDS Build in Progress Last post on 1/12/14 at 10:52pm in UDS Builds
Last edited: 9/29/13
- Masterbuilt Electric Smokehouse Heating Element Upgrade How ToLast edited: 11/18/10
- Masterbuilt Electric Smokehouse Wiring UpgradeLast edited: 7/31/12
- Brinkmann Gourmet Low Budget Mods How To W PicsLast edited: 4/27/11
This is my first smoker and I've had some great success with it already. It was pretty easy to get some good results even on my first runs. I switched from chips to chunks for the wood and it...
Wanted a decent electric smoker that was almost setup, start and let it do its job with miminal intervention! Is it perfect no but as I live in Scotland weather is a challenge at times so had a...
Simply the best. The Bentley of all grills and it's the only ceramic grill made in the USA. The 400XL will smoke two 20 pound turkeys.
The smoker came packaged very nicely and easy to assemble. The construction of it is pretty solid. I have used it twice so far and both times the smoker itself was good. I did put on a gasket...
I started out on a friends Traegar at work and made the decision to get a pellet smoker, I researched for awhile and was leaning towards the Green Mountain Grill line, I went and checked them out...
Master Forge Vertical Gasser Mods - Page 2
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #22 of 264/8/15 at 11:01am
What was the felt called on Amazon? I have this same smoker and my stove gasket is coming unglued after 3 years. My daughter is also buying one this week for her husbands birthday.
I'm thinking I'll replace mine with this stuff. Maybe help set his up like yours right off the bat.
Todd M.post #23 of 264/8/15 at 12:16pmTodd,
Attached a pic. Hope it works for you. No issues with the application so far.
Chrispost #24 of 264/8/15 at 12:57pmpost #25 of 266/23/15 at 12:36pm
We upgraded my son in law's smoker with this gasket a couple months back. It has held up far better than my rope gasket and sealer application. The rope gaskets do tend to delaminate after awhile. I will be changing mine over to this flat variety this weekend.
Next up are the pan mods and vent reversal.
Thanks!post #26 of 2610/21/15 at 2:08pm
Started a new thread to get some feedback on a recent mod we did to my Master Forge Gasser.
Edited by tjmitche - 10/26/15 at 10:56am
- Master Forge Vertical Gasser Mods
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Masterbuilt Electric Smokehouse Heating Element Upgrade How To
- › SV Re-Heating Grilled Filet Mignon 2 minutes ago
- › New Guy from Philadelphia PA 7 minutes ago
- › Is 5/16" steel pipe manageable? 12 minutes ago
- › No longer amateur upgrading Smoker 20 minutes ago
- › Sausage making question.... 24 minutes ago
- › Costco bonless pork shoulder 25 minutes ago
- › New SS Mix 39 minutes ago
- › 2 - 15# fulls in an MES 30? Is it possible? 42 minutes ago
- › Hi-Temp JBWeld repair 45 minutes ago
- › MES won't heat to set temp 49 minutes ago
- › Grill Pro 31846 Propane Smoker by samwise
- › Bradley BTIS1 Original Fully Automatic 4-Rack Outdoor Food Smoker by ScotTex
- › Primo Oval XL Ceramic Grill by ZombieKitty
- › DGO1176BDC-D Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker by Tragusa113
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by AB Canuck
- › Pit Boss 71700FB Pellet Grill with Flame Broiler, 700 sq. in. by BDawg
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Submariner
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by ednosnaws
- › Big Green Egg Kamado Grill MiniMax Portable Outdoor Smoker barbeque... by jshillin
- › Vision Grills Classic Kamado Charcoal Grill 596 Sq. In. Cooking... by THood
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...