Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- grates made from a grocery cart? Last post on 5/28/17 at 4:50am in UDS Builds
- Stainless Steel! Last post on 11/23/13 at 6:13pm in Charcoal Smokers
- Operation: Turkey Gobble. Now with bonus Q-vue! Last post on 12/18/13 at 7:36am in Reverse Flow
- My 1st UDS build!! Last post on 3/7/14 at 10:33am in UDS Builds
- UDS Build in Progress Last post on 1/12/14 at 10:52pm in UDS Builds
Last edited: 9/29/13
- Masterbuilt Electric Smokehouse Heating Element Upgrade How ToLast edited: 11/18/10
- Masterbuilt Electric Smokehouse Wiring UpgradeLast edited: 7/31/12
- Brinkmann Gourmet Low Budget Mods How To W PicsLast edited: 4/27/11
I've been very impressed with this smoker.The slow smoker attachment is actually a cold smoking device.Made smoked cheese,scallops and found the flavor to be just right.
Wish I had read this site before purchasing my Traeger grill from Home Depot. Luckily I was within the 90 days for returns. Like other posts - the pellets would not feed into the hopper - I...
I've owned two smokers. This one does a GREAT JOB for a lower end priced electric smoker. I've created some amazing smoked food in this smoker. I would recommend getting this smoker if you want to...
I've had my SH smoker for about 2.5 years... took a while to get the draft set exactly where I wanted it, but once that was right it's been a dream to use. Under most conditions, and for most of...
Master Forge Vertical Gasser Mods - Page 2
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #22 of 264/8/15 at 11:01am
What was the felt called on Amazon? I have this same smoker and my stove gasket is coming unglued after 3 years. My daughter is also buying one this week for her husbands birthday.
I'm thinking I'll replace mine with this stuff. Maybe help set his up like yours right off the bat.
Todd M.post #23 of 264/8/15 at 12:16pmTodd,
Attached a pic. Hope it works for you. No issues with the application so far.
Chrispost #24 of 264/8/15 at 12:57pmpost #25 of 266/23/15 at 12:36pm
We upgraded my son in law's smoker with this gasket a couple months back. It has held up far better than my rope gasket and sealer application. The rope gaskets do tend to delaminate after awhile. I will be changing mine over to this flat variety this weekend.
Next up are the pan mods and vent reversal.
Thanks!post #26 of 2610/21/15 at 2:08pm
Started a new thread to get some feedback on a recent mod we did to my Master Forge Gasser.
Edited by tjmitche - 10/26/15 at 10:56am
- Master Forge Vertical Gasser Mods
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Masterbuilt Electric Smokehouse Heating Element Upgrade How To
- › Beef Ribs 6 minutes ago
- › Smokestack with no firebox 7 minutes ago
- › Masterbuilt instructions 28 minutes ago
- › What's your favorite home cooked meal?? 54 minutes ago
- › Chicken Thighs (Hickory Smoked) 59 minutes ago
- › First try at a UDS 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › Chuck roast safety question 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › Paleo bacon 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
- › Bought a Traeger Pro Series 34 1 hour, 43 minutes ago
- › New from South Carolina 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by ronaldjallen1
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by albell
- › Masterbuilt Model 20070210 30" Electric Smokehouse by SmokeScience
- › Char-Griller Competition Pro 8125 by Crankbolt
- › Outdoor Leisure 34168G Smoke Hollow Propane-Gas Smoker by raider2119
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by Jeff Houser
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by Smokingmax
- › Weber Summit S-670 by Grillin Joey
- › Old Country Brasos by SomeTexasSmoker
- › Traeger TFB29LZA Junior Elite Grill by PaulJ
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ