Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- grates made from a grocery cart? Last post on 5/28/17 at 4:50am in UDS Builds
- Stainless Steel! Last post on 11/23/13 at 6:13pm in Charcoal Smokers
- Operation: Turkey Gobble. Now with bonus Q-vue! Last post on 12/18/13 at 7:36am in Reverse Flow
- My 1st UDS build!! Last post on 3/7/14 at 10:33am in UDS Builds
- UDS Build in Progress Last post on 1/12/14 at 10:52pm in UDS Builds
Last edited: 9/29/13
- Masterbuilt Electric Smokehouse Heating Element Upgrade How ToLast edited: 11/18/10
- Masterbuilt Electric Smokehouse Wiring UpgradeLast edited: 7/31/12
- Brinkmann Gourmet Low Budget Mods How To W PicsLast edited: 4/27/11
5 years ago, I bought the Smoker attachment to use as a Grill for my wife and I. Last year, I purchased the Duo Grill. Attached the Smoker immediately and took 13 months before I tried to Smoke...
This is a great smoker for the price. I bought it from Home Depot online for $149. 2 day shipping. So glad I spent the money. My only negative about this smoker is that I cannot set it above 275....
It's a real shame these smokers are not being made like this anymore. Temp control is easy with a tuning plate. Also maintenance is simple as well just like anoy other smoker.
This device offers the greatest kind of grilling possible. Recently a man from Oklahoma rolled into a major BBQ competition with one of these grills on top of a Weber Kettle and took first place in...
I have had it for years, I fire it up, I cook, I shut the dampers and let it cool. then store it. About every third cooking, I give it a though cleaning. I put on a wagon to make it mobile. If...
Master Forge Vertical Gasser Mods - Page 2
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #22 of 264/8/15 at 11:01am
What was the felt called on Amazon? I have this same smoker and my stove gasket is coming unglued after 3 years. My daughter is also buying one this week for her husbands birthday.
I'm thinking I'll replace mine with this stuff. Maybe help set his up like yours right off the bat.
Todd M.post #23 of 264/8/15 at 12:16pmTodd,
Attached a pic. Hope it works for you. No issues with the application so far.
Chrispost #24 of 264/8/15 at 12:57pmpost #25 of 266/23/15 at 12:36pm
We upgraded my son in law's smoker with this gasket a couple months back. It has held up far better than my rope gasket and sealer application. The rope gaskets do tend to delaminate after awhile. I will be changing mine over to this flat variety this weekend.
Next up are the pan mods and vent reversal.
Thanks!post #26 of 2610/21/15 at 2:08pm
Started a new thread to get some feedback on a recent mod we did to my Master Forge Gasser.
Edited by tjmitche - 10/26/15 at 10:56am
- Master Forge Vertical Gasser Mods
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Masterbuilt Electric Smokehouse Heating Element Upgrade How To
- › Any idea what type of ribs these are? 45 seconds ago
- › Sausage patties texture 2 minutes ago
- › Tri tip questions 6 minutes ago
- › Butt cooking to fast? 10 minutes ago
- › Get together in Pa **** date has been set. Oct 6-8 ****** 26 minutes ago
- › August 2017 Throwdown - Yardbird Voting Thread 33 minutes ago
- › Monday Kielbasi & Fassets Breakfast Sausage 42 minutes ago
- › Newbie in NC 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Second shot at baby back ribs 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › Beef Bacon! 1 hour, 24 minutes ago
- › Char-Griller Duo Gas/Charcoal Grill by KevinJD
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by GaryW121
- › Brinkmann Cimarron Limited Deluxe Outdoor Charcoal/Wood Smoker... by ammaturesmoker
- › Santa Maria Attachment for Weber Kettles by ammaturesmoker
- › PRIMO OVAL JUNIOR GRILL/SMOKER by GrillingFool
- › REC TEC Wood Pellet Grill - Featuring Smart Grill TechnologyTM by biz302
- › Brinkmann Smoke N Pit Pitmaster Deluxe Charcoal/Wood Smoker and Grill by Skinnyj
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by alteredstates
- › Camp Chef SMV24S 24" Smoke Vault - SMV24S by jond36
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Utah Smoker
- › Ground Beef vs. Ground Turkey - Which Is...
- › Apple Bourbon BBQ Beans
- › Mississippi Haymaker
- › NICE HUGE SMOKER FOR SALE IN TAHLEQUAH ,OK ...
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods