I am not getting any emails from my subscribed threads. I have it set for instant notification but nothing shows up. John
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- 2,246 Posts. Joined 6/2005
- Location: Sapulpa (Pretty Water), OK
- Points: 56
- Select All Posts By This User
Comcast is really bad about sending good email to the spam filter.. here's some instructions for making sure you get email from us:
Check to see if you have any of your email restriction settings turned on, as they may be blocking our e-mail from reaching you. Check this, and then whitelist us, by:
* Signing in to Comcast Webmail, and selecting ‘Preferences’ from the left menu
* Selecting ‘Restrict Incoming Email’ from the ‘Preferences’ list
* Selecting ‘Yes’ to Enable Email Controls
* Select ‘Allow email from addresses listed below’
* Entering our e-mail addresses, and clicking “Add”
Here are the email addresses that you need to add:
You may also be able to just add "smokingmeatforums.com" as a whitelisted domain and if so, that is your best bet.
Let me know if I can help further with this.