Hawg Heaven Rub
Last edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Tutorial Sealing Mated Steam Pans With FoilLast edited: 5/1/11
- Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for PorkLast edited: 10/5/13
- Smoking RibsLast edited: 1/8/12
Messages for All Guests and Members
Hello, and Welcome to www.smokingmeatforums.com, also known as SMF (Smoking Meat Forums). From a brand new beginner to a multi-year seasoned veteran, we welcome you sincerely and openly to ask, share, and enjoy all your needs, wants, questions, successes (and of course failures, how else do you learn and get better?).
And, you may well be members or guests on other sites and forums also. We strive to provide the kind, courteous and family-friendly experiences that you want and enjoy!
And, don't hesitate to spread the word! Anything you learn here, we welcome you to share with others. Please, mention SMF or give the URL for here (above) so others can enjoy too!
Thank you so much for your kindness, and please continue to enjoy this site!
SMF does not support or encourage commercial business startups or endeavors to that end and we must remove any and all posts suggesting such. Please check with your local, state and federal agencies for any and all necessary documentation, rules, laws, sanitation requirements, etc. to start any commercial business or enterprise; do not post any 'begs' for help, information, fundings or any other types of inducements, also. We are a site for the free exchange of non-commercial home methods and practices to aid in others enjoying this artisan craft and all submissions are voluntary and with no guarantees or warranties of any kind.
Thread Last Post Replies Viewsstarted by steelhorsep (5/22/17 at 10:28pm)5/28/17 at 8:38pm by GaryHibbert 16 176started by DaveOmak (12/15/14 at 9:08am)5/28/17 at 11:57am by Renron 10 6995/25/17 at 6:41pm by Tri 5 ron 29 3,092started by JckDanls 07 (5/24/17 at 3:08pm)5/25/17 at 6:32pm by griz400 6 945/15/17 at 1:22pm by dirtsailor2003 158 11,469started by Ricanpiper (5/13/17 at 10:15pm)5/15/17 at 8:44am by Noboundaries 1 30started by Mike Johnson (5/13/17 at 3:38am)5/13/17 at 3:38am by Mike Johnson 0 555/12/17 at 2:38pm by Bearcarver 235 69,324started by cdpromo1 (5/9/17 at 7:07pm)5/11/17 at 5:40am by cdpromo1 2 375/9/17 at 3:31pm by c farmer 107 1,498started by HalfSmoked (5/4/17 at 10:48am)5/6/17 at 4:58pm by nepas 15 275started by gr0uch0 (1/31/17 at 8:10pm)5/2/17 at 3:04pm by mashbug 11 325started by nepas (1/19/17 at 4:57pm)4/30/17 at 7:39am by SmokingOhioBu... 11 174started by NellyO (4/27/17 at 2:07pm)4/27/17 at 7:15pm by ChileRelleno 2 564/17/17 at 3:12pm by Disco 30 4194/15/17 at 7:46pm by GaryHibbert 46 907started by ModernManBBQ (3/5/17 at 7:23pm)4/12/17 at 1:47pm by TallBM 14 404started by Soonerfan (3/28/17 at 5:04am)3/28/17 at 5:04am by Soonerfan 0 93started by bmudd14474 (3/18/17 at 6:23pm)3/18/17 at 6:23pm by bmudd14474 0 62started by PG77 (3/7/17 at 11:06am)3/8/17 at 7:27pm by PG77 4 136started by ModernManBBQ (3/5/17 at 7:28pm)3/6/17 at 11:26am by gr0uch0 6 1203/3/17 at 8:21am by gr0uch0 56 3,745started by PhillipLeondria (2/26/17 at 2:52pm)2/26/17 at 4:10pm by c farmer 2 76started by oldschoolbbq (2/10/17 at 7:51pm)2/11/17 at 3:10pm by AB Canuck 5 1152/7/17 at 2:36pm by NoPigLeftBehind 62 1,918started by Mr T 59874 (2/7/17 at 8:14am)2/7/17 at 8:14am by Mr T 59874 0 92started by Bulletbob (2/6/17 at 9:54am)2/7/17 at 4:57am by Bulletbob 6 212started by PhillipLeondria (2/6/17 at 3:46pm)2/6/17 at 3:46pm by PhillipLeondria 0 38started by rugerron73 (2/6/17 at 7:31am)2/6/17 at 3:27pm by rugerron73 7 92started by PhillipLeondria (2/1/17 at 11:31am)2/2/17 at 4:20pm by AB Canuck 6 217started by PhillipLeondria (1/28/17 at 10:41pm)1/30/17 at 3:25pm by CrankyBuzzard 7 3611/30/17 at 1:26pm by gary s 51 4,8431/29/17 at 2:40pm by RogerWilco 21 347started by naimman (1/26/17 at 9:09pm)1/28/17 at 9:57am by DaveOmak 4 133started by BizBuzz (1/27/17 at 4:34am)1/27/17 at 1:02pm by TexasRedBeard 8 136started by Kelton93 (1/21/17 at 9:45am)1/23/17 at 1:13am by Chef JimmyJ 14 612started by Pops6927 (1/17/17 at 4:36pm)1/21/17 at 6:50pm by Pops6927 3 176started by PhillipLeondria (1/18/17 at 5:03pm)1/21/17 at 1:33pm by Noboundaries 1 90started by r2 Builders (12/26/16 at 1:56pm)1/20/17 at 6:05pm by r2 Builders 15 435started by Dakota Joe (12/31/16 at 4:02pm)1/10/17 at 8:13pm by Roller 6 79started by PhillipLeondria (1/6/17 at 8:13pm)1/7/17 at 8:09pm by PhillipLeondria 3 791/4/17 at 4:09pm by PhillipLeondria 51 1,367started by AB Canuck (1/2/17 at 6:27am)1/3/17 at 6:52am by gmc2003 5 127started by Mdboatbum (12/26/16 at 8:14am)12/27/16 at 10:22pm by Disco 4 33started by gatorsbucs1 (12/24/16 at 9:06am)12/26/16 at 11:25am by gatorsbucs1 5 13512/26/16 at 9:34am by Pete6737 26 1,429started by HalfSmoked (12/22/16 at 6:25am)12/24/16 at 3:24pm by Disco 7 65started by stout23 (12/23/16 at 6:29am)12/24/16 at 7:34am by stout23 4 35712/20/16 at 11:36am by Smokin Monkey 23 502started by PhillipLeondria (12/17/16 at 11:34pm)12/18/16 at 3:00am by SmokinAl 1 83
- Messages for All Guests and Members
- Here Piggy Piggy Brine
- › Olde City Smoker 15 minutes ago
- › Hi Everyone - another new member 16 minutes ago
- › Smokin' in Cleveland 17 minutes ago
- › Newbie to the forum - Clinton Twsp. MI 18 minutes ago
- › Hello from Fuquay Varina, NC 19 minutes ago
- › Greetings from Ohio 20 minutes ago
- › Total New guy never smoked a thing 21 minutes ago
- › Whole chicken. 24 minutes ago
- › 9+lb Brisket for Memorial weekend -- Yum 25 minutes ago
- › First beef back ribs smoke 27 minutes ago
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by Travelbilly
- › Helotes Salado Smoker by ShutterlyExpose
- › Grill Pro 31846 Propane Smoker by samwise
- › Bradley BTIS1 Original Fully Automatic 4-Rack Outdoor Food Smoker by ScotTex
- › Primo Oval XL Ceramic Grill by ZombieKitty
- › DGO1176BDC-D Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker by Tragusa113
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by AB Canuck
- › Pit Boss 71700FB Pellet Grill with Flame Broiler, 700 sq. in. by BDawg
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Submariner
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by ednosnaws
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer