Where to get jumbo dino beef ribs?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
CPB sells then like that sometimes. Delicious
Yep but they trim the tomahawk portion of the bone off

Anytime you see kalbi style ribs or cross cut short ribs in a store odds are they have whole plates in the back

Thanks for all the recommendations.

I found some at the Flying B Bar Ranch in Strasburg, Colorado. Completely 100% grass fed.

They ran me $91 for 12 pounds with a 10% discount.

IMG_9915.jpeg
IMG_9914.jpeg
IMG_9916.jpeg
IMG_9917.jpeg

Not sure where your re at in CO…. But check out Edward’s Meats In Wheat Ridge. Great place, seem to have it all and real nice folks.

Reactions: MileHighSmokerGirl
Yep but they trim the tomahawk portion of the bone off

We have Meaty Back Ribs readily available, and those meaty back ribs are a product from turning an export rib (bone-in ribloin) into a lip-on ribloin (boneless rib loin) so they don't come from a Tomahawk rib (as that is made from a 103 Cap-Off Rib section). We do also carry bone-in chuck short ribs, but those are in 3 bone segments versus the 4 bone sections that come from the plate short ribs. I hope this information helps!

Reactions: 912smoker
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky