What are you watching ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Going to rewatch the Battlestar Galactica reboot at some point.Also have been contemplating starting The Expanse.Been trying to find the old Sci-Fi channel series First Wave.
They're now making a reboot of the reboot of BSG. Who asked for that? Crazy.

For shows still airing:
- The Bear (watched both seasons 3-4 times already)
- Bookie
- Frasier (reboot)
- The Boys

Various stuff on food network (Outchef'd, Supermarket Stakeout, Next Level Chef)

Background or old shows: Friends, Frasier, Hot in Cleveland, various stuff on Food network.

rewatched breaking
Have you seen El Camino ? Breaking bad spin off movie .

I watch just about every paranormal or cryptid series I can find .

If you like Nascar or even just a Dale Jr. fan , he has a series called Lost Speedways . Only 2 seasons , but I liked it .

I have to admit ,,, I'm a curse of Oak Island junkie .

Anything with Josh Gates is pretty good . Expedition unknown . He just did one where he was looking for WW2 plane wrecks in the ocean .

I have the complete series of the Sopranos . Made season 4 about 5 years ago , and never finished it . Been wanting to do that .

I have to admit ,,, I'm a curse of Oak Island junkie

Me also, this show has me hook line and sinker, was going to do the island tour last summer ,
but for some reason it was not being offered . So hoping to do it this summer.
I wish they would find some thing of real interest. But it is amazing about the structures they are uncovering
on different parts of the island.

David

Me also, this show has me hook line and sinker, was going to do the island tour last summer ,
but for some reason it was not being offered . So hoping to do it this summer.
I wish they would find some thing of real interest. But it is amazing about the structures they are uncovering
on different parts of the island.

David
My wife is also hooked on this show. I've watched it a few times with her. I can't believe there's any island left after all their digging.

Chris

Last edited:
Reactions: DRKsmoking
Forgot about this , yes it was very good . And i'm with you I was pissed also, and the spin off " One Hundred eyes " was also good.

David
I'll have to watch season 2 and the spin off. I've avoided it just knowing they cancelled on a cliffhanger. Season 1 was phenomenal

My wife is also hooded on this show. I've watched it a few times with her. I can't believe there's any island left after all their digging.

Chris

Cant believe I've been watching this for 11 seasons and still no real treasure.

They have spent more than they will probably ever find. But I still watch even though at end of each season i say that is it , I am dine, lol

David

Cant believe I've been watching this for 11 seasons and still no real treasure.
Around season 4 or 5 it was declining fast . I figured they would do away with it . It was the same thing everytime . Big lead up to nothing .
I think it's redeemed itself for the most part . I pay for it on Amazon , so no commercials makes it easier to watch . They are finding interesting stuff . Will there be a treasure involved ? Not sure .
I mean are they gonna keep it a secret for the sake of a final episode ? I doubt it .

New season of Expedition Bigfoot starts tonight . Been waiting for that .

Saw all of them when Peacock was still free.

Same here . It was a good series . It's funny , because one of the guys I hunted with was into racing dirt track with his Dad way back . In one of the episodes they mentioned his Dad , and showed footage of him racing for the lead .

Reactions: jaxgatorz
Smithsonian channel has some good WW2 Series . I scroll through in the morning and set them to record , then watch when nothing else is on , or I'm in that mood .
Watching hell below now . Sub warfare .

Reactions: crazymoon
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky