Use Kroger coupons and coupons from the Kroger family of stores from nation wide weekly ad digital coupons at your local Kroger

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Tomorrow deals 75248. Chicken breast price and if wings are also included, this is pretty good. Milk price is good I think. Also Freschetta frozen pizza for $3.99/each seems to be a great deal. I haven't eaten frozen pizza in a loooooong time but I was a firm believer that Freschetta beat the crap out of all of them (except maybe oddball fancy ones if you get em). Yes I believe it beat the crap out of the Digorna frozen pizza which to me was always waaaaaaay to bread/crust heavy. Anyhow I hope this helps some folks out threre :D

ISDrpsQ.png

UHtmpOS.png

That is a great wings price. Mine doesn't have that in the add. They rarely run the wings on sale here. We have NY Strips for $7.99/lb. Zip 30019

Is that a digital deal or just store price for the week?
Digital coupon. On another note, I clipped a digital coupon this week for boneless chuck for $3.97/lb. When I tried to use it today, I didn't get the deal and it's good through today. Not sure why...

Tomorrow deals 75248. Chicken breast price and if wings are also included, this is pretty good. Milk price is good I think. Also Freschetta frozen pizza for $3.99/each seems to be a great deal. I haven't eaten frozen pizza in a loooooong time but I was a firm believer that Freschetta beat the crap out of all of them (except maybe oddball fancy ones if you get em). Yes I believe it beat the crap out of the Digorna frozen pizza which to me was always waaaaaaay to bread/crust heavy. Anyhow I hope this helps some folks out threre :D

View attachment 694612
View attachment 694613

That's a good price on the wings and the breast...

That is a great wings price. Mine doesn't have that in the add. They rarely run the wings on sale here. We have NY Strips for $7.99/lb. Zip 30019
That's what's awesome about this thread. You can clip from any zip code. I'm amazed they allow it or haven't figured it out.

Reactions: MJB05615
I tried it as well, and had no luck either.
Digital coupon. On another note, I clipped a digital coupon this week for boneless chuck for $3.97/lb. When I tried to use it today, I didn't get the deal and it's good through today. Not sure why...

Fry's has a couple of coupons I'll try this week to see if they work for the "sister" stores. I'm wondering if this just is for Kroger to all stores. (If that makes sense) Or if "Sister" stores can work together. Meaning does A Fry's coupon work at a Fred Meyer? Sister stores not direct Kroger store. Or is it directly Kroger to the Sister stores.

The Kroger owned stores, Fryer, Fred's, etc, usually work at the other ones, or at least Fred Meyers. Some coupons sometimes don't work for unknown reasons but if you have the phone app and scan the bar code it will tell you what discounts will be applied.

I think the reason they sometimes don't work is they are brand specific but for some things, like beef in my area, there is only one brand so they just say "chuck roast" or the like. For chicken we have two brands and they always specify which. So if you clip a coupon for "chuck roast " in another state but it's a different brand it won't work in your area.

Kroger 46350
1713377435076.png

Baker's 68106
1713377501489.png

Smith's 87015 Super value pack bone in
1713377563334.png

Fred Meyer 98311
1713377709431.png

Fry's 85033
1713377774083.png

I'm not seeing anything under each,,,,,,,,
If you are referring to my post #232 I found all five digital coupons in the five different stores and clipped two of the five. Let me know and we can work it out.

If you are referring to my post #232 I found all five digital coupons in the five different stores and clipped two of the five. Let me know and we can work it out.
The ad clips show for me now. Earlier for me they didn't I just saw a list of zip codes. Thanks for posting those.

Tried the Fry's coupon for chuck roast today, no go. But did use the coupon from TX for the chicken breast worked.
Me to. No go when scanning the bar code with the Kroger app scanner to see the coupon pop up with a Check mark . Just left it there.

75248 has $2.99 kroger brand ground meat in 3 pound rolls and $1.49 Large grade A dozen eggs. That will be great for a number of folks out there. Outside that, nothing to exciting:
ZdwYmct.png

Reactions: dr k
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky