What are...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pops6927

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jul 23, 2008
Fort Worth, Tx.
the pros and cons to a Ninja Foodie Grill? I am considering buying one vs. using my outdoor grill - too difficult trying to step out onto the back porch a/c latest strokes. Just like giving up my smokehouse for a pellet Camp Chef Woodwind Grill - set and forget. Thank you for your honest answers!

I don't have one Pops, don't have a air fryer either but I see some of the guys doing really great cooks on them. I looked up the Ninja Foodie Grill on their website, looks like it has a lot of nice functions along with some great recipes, check it out. RAY

Pops, I have 2 Air Fryers, an Indoor Smokeless Grill, a Showtime Rotisserie, and a Sous Vide, and I watched the Infomercial of that Ninja Foodie Grill. That thing impresses me, but I'm full up with Toys right now.
However it looks like a Good One!

Bear

Reactions: sawhorseray
I found one at random from Amazon.

Hand-dipped corn dogs are the ultimate comfort food, and kids love them at carnivals and fairs. But the traditional corn dogs are deep-fried and often leave me feeling completely weighed down. Cooking Toshiba air fryer corn dogs cuts down the calories significantly, and you get to skip out on all the mess that comes with deep-frying. Instead of using cups of oil, a few sprays do the trick and your corn dogs will come out perfectly crispy as always.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky