Turkey Legs??

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

danbono

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 19, 2012
North New Jersey Paramus
Hi All Thinking of doing 2 turkey legs for Thanksgiving, on a rotisserie, along with a 7 lb bone in breast. Can this be done on a WSM with a Cajun Bandit rotisserie?
Thanks Dan

Dan I don't have a rotisserie, but I would think the breast would be done before the legs. You may have to stagger when the two meats are started. Keep us informed on how it goes.

Chris

Hi Still trying to figure out to how get the 2 legs and the breast on the rotisserie.. I have to check out my basket and see "IF" the legs fit in the basket..
Dan

Hi All OK I can fit the 8 lb turkey breast and the 2 legs will have to go in a basket.
I'n thinking the legs should be done before the breast? Rotisserie will cooking at 325-350,any idea's on how long it will take before the legs are done.?
Thanks DanB

WOW 106 views and only one reply..Where are my rotisserie guys?

Here is a pic of what I'm trying to accomplish.. Sorry bout the size. Just wondering "IF" it will work. Only problem I see is getting the legs off first.
Thanks Dan
BxsQKAJm.jpg

BxsQKAJm.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky