The Good One Heritage Oven - for Sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rdalemercer

Original poster
May 23, 2015
I have a 'The Good One' Heritage Oven for sale that I purchased earlier this year. I have used it about 6 times so it's in extremely 'like new' condition.
Asking $1,300 - picked up in Jackson, TN. I will not deliver or ship.
Please PM or email me if interested.

Why did you sell the Heritage Oven so quickly?  I've been looking for some reviews or experiences.

Kingsnake - is still for sale. There's nothing wrong with it. I've moved to a pellet smoker.
Contact me if you're interested.

Thanks for the response.  I'll keep it in mind.  Did you find it a good and reliable cooker?  Is it able to burn splits or chunks as well as charcoal?

You can burn just about anything that you want - even pellets!

The heat signature is pretty even as the smoke chamber has a baffle that runs the width of the cooker and provides even heat & smoke.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky