Smoker rack

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dr k

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Mar 22, 2013
Peoria, IL
I like the easy clean up of smoking on racks in pans which I still do but prefer the flavor of smoking on a rack with it open underneath. I don't have a dishwasher. For single roasts, meatloaves etc. that can get by with a smaller rack I can fit in my sink I made this quick setup. A two pack of baking cooling racks from the Dollar Tree and four spring clothes pins. I also use clothes pins to hold/suspend my therms from the top rack, keeping the cables out of the food. One cooling rack has the single center rung cut out, leaving two equal halves with the ends curved up with needle nose pliers to hold the other rack. Lift up under bottom hanging rack with a plate and the sides swing away. It's an Easter egg hunt to figure out how to upload a video from my phone onto SMF unlike FB so you guys get a pic. If there is a simple video upload from a phone, please advise.
20180708_210551.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky