Sliders

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks for posting this. Inspired by this post I had to make some. Still looking to find the right buns - these dinner rolls I picked up in an Asian market were better than others I've used, but still not quite right. Might have to just bake some myself.

slider1.jpg
slider2.jpg
slider3.jpg

Looks good . If you have GFS in your area , try the dinner rolls . They work great .

AND ,,, my propane runs out ,,,,,, I knew it was close .
That's ok ,, they were cooked .
Missed this on the first read.
They make this adapter called a "steak saver". You use it to replace a standard (20# +) tank with a 1# disposable to finish cooking on the grill ... and not the panic alternatives.

Looks like another Great one that hid from me for more than a freaking Month!!!
Dang that burns my Butt!!
I know what you know.
I have a very hard time reading through all the threads especially on working days when I give myself 15 minutes.

Looks like another Great one that hid from me for more than a freaking Month!!!
Dang that burns my Butt!!
Nice Job, Rich!
Like.

Easy to miss things . Some of it depends what time it was posted . I've seen new post on the 3rd page , same day they were put up .

They make this adapter called a "steak saver".
Never heard of that . Might have to look into it . I have extra full tanks at all times . I only have so many get down and get back up left , so I try to save them . Waited for my Son to help me out .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky