Rub spice bottle labels?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mhein68

Original poster
Jul 4, 2023
Maybe a dumb question? I'm mixing my own rubs from various recipes for trying out.. Question is i'd like to make labels to not look "hand-written"..presentable.. Do you all make labels or just hand write on them? If labels what do you use? I am recycling smaller and larger square ( 7 ? oz) spice bottles... O' did google but really didnt find what I was looking for...

Reactions: JLeonard
I think you are looking for a PTouch label maker.

ptouch.jpg

If you have a laser printer there are different size labels you can order and make your own designs etc to put on them.

Jim

Reactions: mhein68
You can buy all kinds of bottles , labels and shrink caps on Amazon or the internet in general . You can get a generic label or have some custom printed .

This is hot sauce with a basic label . Got it all from Amazon .
1691073437454.png

Reactions: mhein68
Try searching for 'waterproof' or 'vinyl' labels for either inkjet or laser printers. These are way more durable than the typical file folder labels, and really take ink well, or you can use an extra fine sharpie.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky