Pulled Porkapalooza

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
What an amazing cook Jeff and an awesome gesture on your part cooking for the school football team as well as your friends. If you ever wanna leave the frozen tundra of the great white north you're welcome to come down here and be my neighbor. Just make sure to bring the Lang :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Reactions: jcam222
What an amazing cook Jeff and an awesome gesture on your part cooking for the school football team as well as your friends. If you ever wanna leave the frozen tundra of the great white north you're welcome to come down here and be my neighbor. Just make sure to bring the Lang :emoji_laughing:

Robert
I figure a couple more week of your weather and half of Texas will head north! Crazy hot. It was acting cook and cool to see what that smoker is capable of.

Nice ! Man , you hit the ground running straight from punching that time clock for the last time . Your game was already up there , but having time to things really takes you up another notch . Glad to see it seems like you're enjoying yourself and moving forward .
Thanks Rich! I truly thought I'diss being the boss and the high energy / stress environment. I never did and sure do love retirement so far.

Final activity from that smoke was to vacuum pack 30 lbs. This is for my neighbors family reunion in September. They will freeze and reheat with the liquid gold Smokey au jus. On to the next adventure.
1000004921-01.jpeg

That drill mounted puller looks tempting. How much mess did that make? Assuming set the drill on low, I could see easily repainting the kitchen with meat using that haha

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky