Pepperoni Making

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
My cave is getting some good Nobel mold inside.

IMG_8255.JPG

Since my wife has been down south, I'm trying to stay busy...no way do I want to be RV lazy again

So

Mixed up some meat for 3 lbs of pepperoni.

My dry for the pepperoni.
View attachment 692748

All mixed up and ready to stuff. protein lined collagen.
View attachment 692749

View attachment 692750

pH just after stuffing. Will check in 12 hrs, want tangy so may go to 4.6
View attachment 692751

In the proofer at 80* Water tray at bottom should give me 85-90% r/h
View attachment 692752

Little late on the second pH record.
More time needed for Austin HVAC service.
View attachment 692799
Moving on from being derailed, I think I have settled on Roseli Brand pepperoni. Looks too be available from a variety of distributers. In my area US Food Service seems to handle it. Roseli also offers several varieties of cheeses that may be promising. While I think I may settle on Roseli, I have plans to go to RD today and check out the offerings.

Moving on from being derailed, I think I have settled on Roseli Brand pepperoni. Looks too be available from a variety of distributers. In my area US Food Service seems to handle it. Roseli also offers several varieties of cheeses that may be promising. While I think I may settle on Roseli, I have plans to go to RD today and check out the offerings.
Hate to be a butt head but what does this have to do with my post?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky