New To Smoking in Rhode Island

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SuperHeroInTraining

Original poster
Apr 20, 2018
Hey everyone,
As the title says I'm from RI and new to smoking. I love to cook though and have entered a few chili cook-offs. I'm mostly here to absorb as much knowledge as I can. I am currently reading Franklin Barbecue A Meat-Smoking Manifesto.

I will be smoking something soon and will post updates on my first smoke.

Welcome aboard. Glad you are here. Lots here to learn. Look forward to seeing pics on your smokes. I have to say I was a little concerned about your handle until I read it correctly. What it says is super hero in training but what I read was super heroin training. Dyslexia does that sometimes. LOL!

Welcome . Some of the guys are doing smoked chili . You might find that interesting . You can find info using the search bar . Enjoy .

texas-animated-flag-1.gif
Good evening and welcome to the forum from a cloudy, windy and warm day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky