New from Tampa Bay

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TPASmoker

Original poster
Jul 3, 2019
Hi all,

Just signed up from Tampa Bay. Got a Brisket on sous vide right now, I'll break it out tomorrow, throw the flat on the smoker for a few hours, cube up the point for burnt ends and smoke that then sauce it, all for a 4th of July party at a friend's place. I've done plenty of smoking over the last few years including several brisket flats, but this is my first whole packer that I've trimmed and separated. We'll see how it goes. Happy 4th y'all!

Attachments

• 20190703_110932.jpg
    20190703_110932.jpg
    367.9 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: JC in GB
Welcome from Wisconsin. :emoji_cat:

Not sure if you are a football fan but I must tell you it was a sad day in Green Bay when the NFL moved the Bucs out of the NFC North. We loved playing the Bucs.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky