My Turn To Apologize....Again

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Maybe a party and spread for SMF members who want to attend to help critique the new smokers might be in order.
No problem at all on my end!! Come on down. I spent the weekend dialing that baby in and turned out some really good Q so I'm ready for company. I just need a head count. Don't wanna run out of food (or beer) with this group. That could be dangerous :emoji_astonished:

Robert

Reactions: jaxgatorz
No problem at all on my end!! Come on down. I spent the weekend dialing that baby in and turned out some really good Q so I'm ready for company. I just need a head count. Don't wanna run out of food (or beer) with this group. That could be dangerous :emoji_astonished:

Robert
Appreciate the invite. I just realized I was in your neck of the woods two weeks ago to see Tedeschi Trucks Band in Austin. Right now my calendar booked solid until December with commitments in 9 states and 5 other countries but will watch for the pix.

I may be the one apologizing 😲

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky