Maverick XR Alarm Setting

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Swampworks

Original poster
Oct 13, 2017
I can’t figure out how to turn off the alarm on the receiver. The transmitter shows all alarms off but the alarm indicator on the receiver stays on and the alarms sound when the temps are exceeded. That’s not scoring me any brownie points at 5am while the rest of my family is still sleeping.

Anybody help.

If alarms are off on transmitter they should be off on receiver. Maybe batteries are weak or you have them to far apart when you turn off alarms. If you can’t get it just make temps for alarm higher or lower. Which everyone is going off. Then get hold of CS. I had a transmitter stop working all together & they replaced it even being 3 months out of warranty. Hope this helps.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky