Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake Mousse

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
The other day I did a ton of foods and posted most but didn't get the dessert included. Here it is. Peanut butter desserts are among my favs! This one is a pretty quick low prep one. First whip 2 cups of ice cold heavy cream until you get good stuff peaks. Set aside. Mix 16oz softened cream cheese, 1 cup of unsweetened natural creamy peanut butter until smooth and well mixed. Add in 1 1/2 cups powdered Swerve and 1t vanilla. Again blend until smooth. Lastly fold the two together until well mixed. I use my kitchen aid mixer on low speed for this. I like to serve garnished with crushed peanuts, a light dusting of finely grated unsweetened chocolate and a drizzle of unsweetened peanut butter. Very rich and satisfying. The unsweetened PB drizzle goes perfectly with the sweeter mousse. One of my favorite desserts. You can sub regular confectioner sugar if not watching sugar / carbs.
IMG_20230727_170253~2-01.jpeg

Stunning Jeff. Was planning your caramel muffins this weekend but I think my plans have changed!
Thanks, one of those awesome times where the pic comes close to meeting my expectations. Pretty sure this one will be something you add to the keeper list!
Sweet Jesus, I would be all over that ,
I also love peanut butter anything.

Very nice Jeff

David
Thanks David! This one's worth a go for sure if you love peanut butter desserts.
Looks awesome! 👍
Thanks!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Man Jeff, I wish I ate desserts, because your killing me with this.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: jcam222
Is it crazy sweet sweet with that much Swerve?

Always killer good looking stuff.
It's very sweet and rich. You can always cut back the Swerve to 1 cup. I like my desserts on the sweet side while others prefer less.

Reactions: JLeonard
A thing of beauty Jeff-ro! I might have to take a break from my sugar-free berry pie addiction and do this one, love peanut butter and this looks too good to pass on. RAY

Reactions: jcam222
A thing of beauty Jeff-ro! I might have to take a break from my sugar-free berry pie addiction and do this one, love peanut butter and this looks too good to pass on. RAY
Thanks Ray! Give it a go I think you will love it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky