Just got the Auber WiFi AW-1520H. Did the rewire steps on my MES30. Now doing test runs.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

MikeR5634

Original poster
Sep 8, 2023
Got it connected to WiFi with no issues. Setup a single step of go to 275 degrees and stay there for four hours. Got to temp in 25 minutes and holding great. So I want to end this test cook now. How do you cancel a cook via WiFi in the App?

I have searched through the manual, looked at the Auber supplimental WiFi manual, the FAQ and searched here. Nothing. Do I just flip the power off on the back of the Auber unit?

Found it. For future reference for anyone else:
How to stop or cancel a cook that is in progress using the WiFi Phone App?
- Launch app. Tap on the smoker name.
- Tap on menu icon in upper right corner.
- Tap on Cooking Profile.
- Tap on Program Status.
- Tap on Stop. Save.

Correct me if I am wrong. Still new at this.

Found out if I just powered off the unti and powered it back on, it just picked up where it left off and kept heating.

I don't have the wifi one , but yes . Just turn it off if you haven't all ready .

Reactions: dr k
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky