I just had to do it!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

scrollman3

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jun 26, 2007
Roberts, Wisconsin
Yep, I just had to do it. Stopped at Menards to load up on wood chips and chunks and stopped by the grill section and low and behold they had the Char-griller pro on clearance for $99.00 bucks and the side fire box for $39.00. The wife said,"get it if you want it" That was all it took, they had one left and it went home with me! Along with some lump charcoal of course. I got it all put together tonight, now all I have to do is the mods and season it. I love my GOSM vertical gasser, but it's already too small. I'll still use it for sides and small smokes. Now I have a whole new learning curve to under take. I can't wait to get started.

Ain't it sweet when ya get the nod? We'll be waitin on pics from your first smoke too

Hey thats a great wife you have told mine I want one for my birthday or xmas. cant wait too see the pics of your good smoke.
Good luck and Good Smoking
Redbrinkman1955
icon_smile.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky