Hi from Harford county Md!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rangerrick

Original poster
Oct 14, 2018
I am a newbie here but I have been "burning" for over 20 years. I started with a Brinkman
(actually 2, I wore both of them out. I went to a Char-Griller horizontal. I then added an offset fire box. I left my first one at my Mom's house in Ohio, we still use it. Since I have been in Maryland for the last 15 years, I have gone through 2 offset Char-Griller, one propane smoker, and an electric smoker. I now have a vertical stick burner and a pellet smoker. When I started many years ago, I was on my own. It was all trial and error. Mostly errors for the first few years.
I have learned a lot the hard way. I am looking forward to learning from all of you and I can hopefully help some of you,

Rick

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have ya join and looking forward to some of your smokes.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky