Hey From Josie aka SmokinVegasBaby!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey Josie girl, come on now, cold? Come up here to Montana for a few days, it we 16F this morning when I got up. Not bad at all for December.

I am so glad you are doing well with your catering business and holidays.

Those briskets sound great and would love to see some pics.

Keep up the great work Josie! and Happy Holidays to you and yours.

John

Hey Josie girl, come on now, cold? Come up here to Montana for a few days, it we 16F this morning when I got up. Not bad at all for December.

I am so glad you are doing well with your catering business and holidays.

Those briskets sound great and would love to see some pics.

Keep up the great work Josie! and Happy Holidays to you and yours.

John
thanks John for the invite to Montana let me think about that for a minute.........awwww NO THANKS lol.  I can't imagine what 16 degrees feels like. That's a little to cold for this desert/Southern California girl...Yes I am doing well and super busy with holiday catering all thanks to GOD.  My briskets turned out amazing.  Because it was so cold yesterday with off and on rain, it was slow going with smoking but I got it done.  I am sorry to say I didn't take any pics of my briskets this time.  This was the 2nd time I smoked brisket - I posted pics of my first brisket in another thread a few years ago.  I introduced my catering customers to my smoked meat collection and they are going NUTS over everything I smoke......who knew!  Anyway, Happy Holidays to you and yours also.​

Be Blessed,

Josie

'Bout time you checked back in.... You forgot pics of the great food you been preparing...

Enjoy the holidays with your family....
2thumbs.gif
I know Dave.....bad Josie for not checking in more.  It's a dang shame work gets in the way of my playtime!  When I'm catering a gig it is really hard to take pics.  I will have to get someone else to start taking pics.  Have a wonderful holiday season.  Warm Blessings to you and yours.

Josie

Josie a Happy Holiday to you and yours,I know the busy part.I got hit with a few to many X-Mas orders.

Richie 
Richie I know what you mean about a few to many Christmas orders.....funny how that happens!  Have a wonderful holiday season - Warm Blessings to you and yours.

Josie

Good to see you back on the forums, Josie. May your gigs go well, your Christmas be great and your life full!

Disco

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky