Hello from a new retiree from Canada

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rubydually

Original poster
Jun 12, 2014
Hi,

I'm Tim from Calgary AB Canada... I'm a newbie at a couple of things... Smoking and being retired... Today is day one of my retirement from railroading
yahoo.gif

I've been a griller for years but this smokin thing is new to me and am looking forward to learning about the art from this forum..

I have a Master Forge vertical propane smoker I bought at Lowes and already installed the rope gasket around the doors... but... the adheasive sucks at sticking to the paint. What's a better adheasive that I can use instead?

And I expected the door thermometer to be out and sure enough... it's out by 40* so happy Fathers day to me a Maverick ET732 is ready to go....

Congrats on the retirement and welcome to the forum!

You picked a great hobby and I know you will find the forum an incredible asset for it.

Good luck and I look forward to your smoking posts. :)

Welcome from East Texas, congrats on the new smoker. 3M makes a spray adhesive that has worked for me in the past, Hi temp   Just be careful when you spray it , mask and cover what you don't want over spray to get on.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky