God help me...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SherryT

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Dec 23, 2017
Crawford AL
Down another rabbit hole...

Screenshot-(1).jpg

I made the mistake of making homemade cottage cheese, which led to paneer, and queso blanco...next up, Bel Paese (can age in a regular fridge).

Is there a cheese cave in my future?

I think most of you already know the answer to that! :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It would be a fun rabbit hole to go down! All I've done is some mozzarella so far...

Ryan

Reactions: SherryT
Down another rabbit hole...

View attachment 683348

I made the mistake of making homemade cottage cheese, which led to paneer, and queso blanco...next up, Bel Paese (can age in a regular fridge).

Is there a cheese cave in my future?

I think most of you already know the answer to that! :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Sounds like a good and tasty rabbit hole to travel down to me! Can't wait to see the results :D

Reactions: SherryT
Not quite ready to make it myself but I have been enjoying trying some of the specialty cheeses at Costco this past year. I recommend the Rembrandt gouda if you've never tried a fancier cheese before. Goes well with wine, beer, or bourbon.
Cheese...it's not just for sandwiches and burgers!

Welcome to the rabbit hole. Go watch Gaven Webbers videos on YouTube. I’ll type more when not on the road.

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky