First pork butt of the season.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That’s a tasty looking pile of pulled pork Steve! Too bad it wasn’t done in time for dinner but pulled pork is always better the next day!
Thanks, I was going to switch the dinner ideas. And have it today. But the Kale for the soup would have gotten wilted probably.

Well Steve it seems if there's one thing you can count on in smoking a porkbutt lately it's that you can't count on it at all. I'm thinking the upcoming burritos will have made it all worthwhile, I'll skip the fries and have a little sour cream and avocado on mine please! RAY
Thanks Ray! I didn't think about adding sour cream to it. Hmm.

As everybody has stated, looks like it was well worth the wait. I've never had one stall that long thank God because that could really mess up dinner plans. At the end of the day though it is one great looking chunk of meat buddy!!

I did one yesterday and I’m thinking Pulled Pork Loaded Fries with the leftovers.

Derek, I'd say you hit that nail square on the head. We've not done fries but loaded baked potatoes regularly which are gonna be pretty similar. Definitely a fan favorite sir!!

Robert

I'm late to the party on this one Steve. Looks great! That bark is awesome. Like I tell my Wife every time, it's done when it's done lol. Enjoy.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky