Fantasy Football SMF League II

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JLeonard

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Apr 17, 2020
Southaven, MS
Following jcam222 jcam222 lead I'm gonna start a thread for our league. Like him I will post updates regularly and yes.....We can trash talk here, just keep it civil (remember we are a family friendly group).
August 19. 2023 at 7pm central is the draft time!
IMG_1336.jpeg

Jim

I plan to keep this league as it was set by Cliff at least for this season as I am just now dipping my toe into the commish role. Looking forward to a good season with everyone being active and yep, let the good-natured trash talk begin!

Jim

Reactions: jcam222
Folks! draft is this Saturday at 7pm central time. The draft order will be set 30 min before the start.

Jim

IMG_1375.png IMG_1374.png
Ok boys! This is what you’re gonna be chasing for second place! Let’s see what ya got!

Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky