Everybody's New Toy To Be (Gen 2)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks for the link. Very interesting but far too techie for me. I will stick with fire and smoke.

Very Cool, I think I would take a pass on it.
Cooks for 4 adults would be a bit of a stretch I think with that small of a footprint.

Just what I need, another appliance!
It would be nice to have if you were working & wanted dinner ready at a certain time. But since we are retired, I think I’ll stick with what we have.
Al

Maybe if you are a very busy couple and have no idea how to light the Stove or Oven, this would be useful. But too small and to limited for me.

Now the Anova Steam Injected Combi-Oven. There is a roomy and useful addition, especially for Bread Bakers! Just waiting for competition or the next generation to get the price to a more reasonable point...JJ

Wouldn't work for my home, too small. I agree that it would be pretty cool for work...other than my lunch bill would probably go up due to me wanting to eat more costly things rather than my leftovers or sandwiches. :P

Now the Anova Steam Injected Combi-Oven. There is a roomy and useful addition, especially for Bread Bakers! Just waiting for competition or the next generation to get the price to a more reasonable point...JJ

As an avid sourdough baker, I've been looking longingly at that as well.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky