Delete please

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
They better, if the the heat here subsides to a normal surface of the sun level and nobody has claimed it, I'll just fix the dang thing again and smoke on.

Wow...you really have me thinking here. I'm just northwest of Austin in Lago Vista and giving serious consideration to taking you up on your offer. The problem is that I don't need another cooker and honestly am out of patio space. This is almost too good to pass up though....

Robert

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
I think you're getting too discouraged but I can totally relate, I own a MB560. Everytime I go to cook, I wonder if its going to launch. And during the cook, I wonder if its going to make it through the cook. So far, its only failed me once but there's plenty of reason for doubt.

And I know its not gonna last for the long term, or maybe even the short term.

But I was so impressed with how it cooks, I spent a sizable sum of money on an Assassin 17 gravity feed that's being built for me now. There's a big gap between the MB GF's and a quality dependable GF that's not too expensive. Somebody needs to fill it.

I don't know what I'm gonna do with the 560 when the Assassin gets here. The used MB market is weak for the seller. I don't think it'll bring enough money to make it worth the hassle of selling it. But I won't have room on the patio to keep it for very long.

Wow...you really have me thinking here. I'm just northwest of Austin in Lago Vista and giving serious consideration to taking you up on your offer. The problem is that I don't need another cooker and honestly am out of patio space. This is almost too good to pass up though....

Robe

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky