Deep South GC28 for sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

keady0830

Original poster
Apr 1, 2023
McCordsville IN
3 year old Deep South smoker for sale. Works and cooks great, just moved so got a smaller smoker. Garage kept in excellent condition. Asking $4,500 OBO, willing to work out details on delivery. No shipping.

Attachments

• smoker.jpg
    smoker.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 127
Hi Keady, not super far from you.

If you could, can you add some extra pics of the inside specfically? Also does the Dynaq come with it?

If you could, can you add some extra pics of the inside specfically? Also does the Dynaq come with it?

Hi,

I have one picture of the inside but can take more if you woud like. Yes the Dynaq comes with it also!! Let me know if you have any more questions!

3 year old Deep South smoker for sale. Works and cooks great, just moved so got a smaller smoker. Garage kept in excellent condition. Asking $4,500 OBO, willing to work out details on delivery. No shipping.
I'm trying to speed this up if I can so I have a couple of questions would you have a problem with U Ship picking it up? Would you accept payment through Pay-Pal? They afford me the most protection in case the smoker is damaged in transit or is stolen in route. Also I need to know what city so I can get estimates if you're ok with them picking up the smoker. They came to my house to pickup a Santa Maria Grill and were very nice to deal with. The good thing about U Ship is they work on weekends.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky