Camp Chef Smokepro SG 24 WIFI

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lovespicyfood

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 7, 2014
After a lengthy amount of time researching my first pellet smoker, I've decided that the Camp Chef Smokepro SG 24 WIFI was the best choice for me based on size, features, flexibility (sidekick, pizza oven, etc.) and ease of use (ash cleanout).

It seems I missed the window of opportunity by ~1 week! They were available from many places last week (Home Depot, Target, etc.) for $599. Now I'm not seeing them anywhere. :(. Reaching out to Camp Chef, I'm told they will get stock end of this month or early July. I'm sure every online manufacturer that I saw had it "in stock" last week drop ships from Camp Chef.

Anyone know of any place that has them in stock with free shipping? I was hoping to get this as a Father's Day present to myself. Waiting an extra couple weeks isn't the end of the world but a bummer nonetheless. The Woodwinds are in stock but paying at least $200 more for just a bit more bbq (imo) doesn't seem worth it...

Thanks in advance for any of your insights!

I ran into the same deal when I decided on the SG24. I had to wait a little while for Lowes to have them available to order. I do like it pretty well and am glad I waited it out instead of settling for something else that was available.

I ran into the same deal when I decided on the SG24. I had to wait a little while for Lowes to have them available to order. I do like it pretty well and am glad I waited it out instead of settling for something else that was available.

Yea, I have waited this long, a couple more weeks won’t kill me. I wish there would be a sale on the Woodwind…I’d buy it if it was a bit cheaper…

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky