Boneless Chicken Thigh Recipe?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
A few folks were lost on the, "Rainy day and want to do something inside" thing. You must be like me and dont have a covered area outside. I have a huge deck...yet no awning or roof over anything outdoors.

It's very hard to mess up anything with boneless thighs. Any marinade or dry seasoning and some time in the oven or skillet and all you need are sides. I'm picking up a family pack on sale here in few hours myself. I just realized I was out and plan to make gumbo tomorrow because its going to rain all day. I use boneless skinless thighs and andouille for the proteins. I season the thighs well with my Cajun seasoning (Emeril's with additional "BAM!") and bake them. They get cut up and go in the gumbo near the end, but they are actually ready to serve as-is out of the oven...if one had the sides to go with them, say, a bed of your favorite rice recipe with a drizzle of chimichurri and whatever vegetable you have on hand.
With its juicy taste and being a leaner protein source, I am inclined to agree. Chicken thighs are really versatile when it comes to any type of recipes.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky