All In One??

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I’m not going to be any better help either just buy it! …..it’s on sale too!!! The shelve spacing in the smoker side is better than the 1250. I have some Stainless angle in the shop that I’m going to make a lower slot for mine. But even that won’t get me to give mine 1250 up!

oh I’m wondering if they have a cheaper pick up at the shop price?? I would be working that angle too!

Oh one more thing to think about…..if you break the cost down of the dual fire (ON SALE) over the 6 year warranty by month it’s only $20/month. Now consider going down the street to Mikes BBQ for a brisket dinner…..that one dinner will set you back about 110 bills for 4 peps……. So getting one will save $$ big time….

Man civil, I love how you break it down… Thanks brother… Your making the decision easier!

That being said… I think you could talk a woman in a white dress on why she needs a case of ketchup popsicles! 😉

Man civil, I love how you break it down… Thanks brother… Your making the decision easier!

That being said… I think you could talk a woman in a white dress on why she needs a case of ketchup popsicles! 😉
You know ketchup is full of anti-oxidants and one popsicle a day will keep the doc away! lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky