I wanted to make burnt ends but didn't have the time so I tried something different. I cut the brisket into 1-2 inch cubes, seasoned with rub and placed them on skeweres. i smoked them until they reached 165F then wrapped them in foil with beer and bbq sauce until they got to 205F. they came out really good. Has anyone else tried anything like this before?
- topicBriskettagged by System, 7/13/10
Related Forum Threads
- Prepping Brisket Last post on 9/18/15 at 6:42am in Beef
- Overnight 1st brisket smoke with pics! Last post on 2/5/15 at 1:22pm in Beef
- Question on smoking a brisket and ribs together Last post on 12/24/14 at 6:37am in General Discussion
- First Brisket, Question regarding cut of meat Last post on 12/19/14 at 1:18pm in Beef
- Small Pretrimmed brisket...First time! Last post on 12/20/14 at 2:27pm in Beef
Cherry Dry Rub Recipe And Process
Last edited: 9/22/12
- Geeks Basic BrisketLast edited: 4/28/11
- Brisket Separation TechniqueLast edited: 9/9/10
- Red Bell Pepper Rub Naturally Sweet And Mildy Spicy No SugarLast edited: 8/28/13
- Brisket Marinade And RubLast edited: 5/25/10
Have owned this smoker for 2 weeks now. Smoked on it 5 times and every time everything on it turned out great. I have had experience smoking on some like it. So no learning curve at all for it....
This is actually a review for Traegers customer service. I don't own a Traeger, but I borrowed and damaged one. I have a Yoder 640. I had loaded 70lbs of pork into it, and went to bed. In the...
This is a good smoker for the beginner who does not want to get to involved with staying up all night monitoring temp/coals. Just fill the hopper and set the temp, when it is warmed up toss in your...
Overall I am very pleased with my Smoke Hollow smoker. IT is a great unit for me, I bought at Sams for less than 400 after taxes. The entire unit itself comes in at over 76 inches in total length...
I've only had the Masterbuilt dual-fuel propane for a month now but have used it 10 times for everything from salmon to pulled pork. I had been thinking about getting a real smoker for a while now...
Brisket Bitespost #1 of 66/24/10 at 8:13amThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 66/24/10 at 8:16ampost #3 of 66/24/10 at 10:24amThread Starterpost #4 of 66/24/10 at 12:47pm
Now I have made burnt ends a few times and I haven't made anythig like you are talking about. They do sound good but it seems like alot of trouble for some small chunks of brisket. Now you should make them again and take some Qview and name it and they might stick here and then you can say I created those things. PPpsssss make the name catchey nowpost #5 of 66/24/10 at 1:09pm
I'd vote for BBQubes (as in BBCubes but following with BBQ) but I don't think many people would understand the significance of it (it is computer software related).
- Brisket Bites
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Geeks Basic Brisket
- › Meat, Cats, and Guns oh my. 15 minutes ago
- › My first belly bacon 25 minutes ago
- › Hickory Smoked Cheddar Kielbasa with pictures 25 minutes ago
- › CSR's On The Kettle !! 28 minutes ago
- › Meet deadline or dead meat 40 minutes ago
- › Grinder Help Please 50 minutes ago
- › Brisket time! 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › cherry 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › Tri-Tip 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › Smoked a couple birds. 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › Smokin-it model 3 by smokin-pete
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by montanashawn
- › Camp Chef Camp Chef Pellet Grill & Smoker Deluxe by CHRISTOPH
- › Outdoor Leisure Products (OLP) Smoke Hollow 47180T 4-in-1 by PhillipLeondria
- › Masterbuilt Dual-fuel Pro by StillAqua
- › Smoke Hollow 44241G2 44-Inch Vertical LP Gas Smoker by kentluman
- › Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smoker by jjcreole
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by tjdcorona
- › Weber 711001 Smokey Mountain Cooker Smoker, 14.5-Inch by Cornman
- › Weston Pro Series #22 Food Grinder 1HP by TripleQ