New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Reverse Flow Help

post #1 of 7
Thread Starter 
HELLO ALL in a reverse flow the plate inside the cooker does it have to be flat or the v type or can it be like a c channel thats whats is going in mine right now its a 1/2'' truck frame and why are they the v type
post #2 of 7
Depends on how large a cooker you are talking about? I actually prefer flat plate.
post #3 of 7
In mine there is a piece of angle Iron in the middle, welded to two plates on either side. the angle is welded in like a v and is a grease drain, so it does have a slight slope to it. It is attached to a pipe which runs down and out of the bottom of the cooker, I put a small pail under it to collect grease.
post #4 of 7
exactly how i'm doing mine
post #5 of 7
Thread Starter 
well its not done all the way fire it up where should i put the stack with a reverse flow at grate level where is or what
post #6 of 7
I did the same as garyt. I like to have the grease drain out into an bucket. Make sure you show the pictures. Good luck!
post #7 of 7
Thread Starter 

will here it is my frist one did not like what come out   the next one coming

Jenny 041.JPG

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Reverse Flow