Just did 10+ pounds of country style boneless ribs for some Marines here at Quantico. Here's what I did (got rave reviews from the Devil Dogs):
1. Rubbed the ribs the night before in my special blend
2. Put them over hickory at 275 degrees at 0630
3. Started spraying with a mix of Apple Juice and Captain Morgans (3 to 2) after the first hour, every 30 minutes
4. At 0930 pulled the ribs, wrapped in foil (with a couple hearty sprays of the mix) and placed them back on the grill at around 250 for another 2 hours
5. Pull the foil at 1130, place the ribs on for another hours, spraying every 15 minutes.
6. Stand out of the way as the Marines come charging.