Caponata stuffed Anaheim peppers
- Hot Sausage is cooked with a few teaspoons of water, once browned, pan is de-glazed with a few cups of Killians Irish red.
- Sausage is left to cool then cut into strips.
- Anaheim peppers are split and cleaned.
- Striped eggplant is sliced and is placed on top of the tomato paste, the three on the right are Caponata Stuffed Anaheims.
- Sausage is wrapped in Basil and placed on top of the eggplant.
- A Sausage stuffed Anaheim goes on a roll with some cheddar and into the oven.
- Veggie straws in place of chips, and for my vegetable, a side of Caponata stuffed Anaheim!