Buffalo Wing Style Pork Popper.
- Pork is processed to a finer consistency using a 3-1 ratio of Barbecue Sauce and Sweet Baby Rays Buffalo Wing Sauce.
- Celery, onions, and a three cheese blend is added. I added a little bit of romaine to add moisture as well.
- Had some crescent roll dough in the fridge, asked the Wifey if I could use it...never know what shes got going on for dinners and stuff.
- Baked 20 minutes @ 325°, then popped on the broiler for several minutes, I didn't want the bottom to get burnt and they were already golden brown on the bottom.
I still had some leftover of this mix so I used it to make an awesome taco filling, just add a little cumin and chili powder.
These would also be great;
- Battered and deep fried.
- Stuffing for ABT's
- Stuffed Peppers with barley
- Pizza topping
- Buffalo Wing Style Pork Cheese Steak, Place in a roll add American cheese, wrap in foil, bake 20 minutes @ 300°
- Taco wraps, wrap in a soft shell taco, wrap taco in microwave safe plastic wrap, microwave for thirty - 40 seconds
- Most of the heat is lost after baking so don't be afraid to go heavy on the wing sauce or add some chopped jalapenos.
- They also needed more moisture, These were drier than I would have liked. Make the filling more wet using apple juice, more Pineapple Juice, Wing Sauce, salsa Sprite, etc...