Golf Outing 2016
This our 4th cook for the annual Golf Outing for the Boy Scouts, Barbecue was selected as the menu again this year (back by popular demand...who am I to argue!). Cooking is gonna be tough this year, my daughter Graduates as a Bio Major, Bachelor;'s of Science Degree from Ursinus College Friday and we have another at Widener University that has to be moved out by Thursday and the Graduate needs to be out by Friday.
I cooked the PP ahead of time, pork was vac sealed lightly and placed in the freezer. The pork will be thawed the day before under refrigeration and heated in hot water (not boiling water) the day of the outing, the finishing sauce will be added then placed in Steamer Pans. This Thursday I will be doing the Ribs, Rib Bits, Modded Dutch's Wicked Beans, and Hot Fries, here is what I got so far.
May 6th, 2016 - Shopping
- Cleaning the Firebox/feeding the plants.
- Loading the rain soaked wood.
- Putting in water pans.
- Trimming the Butts/Picnics.
- Mopping and Rubbing the pork.
- Almost there.
- Pork is on!
- Pork is cooking.
- Beer Time.
- Drippings from foiling stage only....De-fatted and frozen for Saturday.
- Fork pulling pork - semi coarse.
- Sealed and in the Freezer.