or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Pork › Plethora of Pink Pig Parts Christening the New Fridge (Ham, Bacon, Sausages etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Plethora of Pink Pig Parts Christening the New Fridge (Ham, Bacon, Sausages etc...) - Page 2

post #21 of 40
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtsailor2003 View Post
 

Okay, just stop! I'm at work, and hungry!!! Any photos of Linguica may throw me right off my chair!Oh man linguica and eggs!

 

 

Sorry Case! I have it cooking right now so just pay no attention whatsoever to the pics when I get them up  :biggrin:

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinAl View Post
 

Wow B, what a great thread!

 

That was some marathon, I got tired just looking at the photo's

 

Didn't take you long to fill up the new fridge.

 

POINTS for a very well written thread!

 

Al

 

 

Thanks Al! I'm loving the new fridge!  :icon_mrgreen: 

post #22 of 40

Wow!!

What a Thread !!Thumbs Up

Glad you had an intermission---I was getting wore out from scrolling!!!

 

I know how long my Step by Steps take me----One like this would take me forever!!!

 

Nice Job, B !!!  Points!

 

Bear

post #23 of 40
Thread Starter 

Almost forgot these...

 

 

 

I made Linguica & scrambled eggs for breakfast. I used chicken eggs  chicken.gif  - they work well & I can easily get them from a neighbor...

 

 

 

 

 

Here is a slightly closer shot...

 

 

 

 

 

& finally a close personal shot to show how nice the Linguica turned out...   Yummm...  :32:

post #24 of 40
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcarver View Post
 

Wow!!

What a Thread !!Thumbs Up

Glad you had an intermission---I was getting wore out from scrolling!!!

 

I know how long my Step by Steps take me----One like this would take me forever!!!

 

Nice Job, B !!!  Points!

 

Bear

 

Thanks Bear!  :smile:  & yup it did take me a good while long freaking time to get this written up...  :rotflmao: 

post #25 of 40

WOW !!   Fantastic Thread It all looks great  Nice job on everything, been a long time since I made Bread sure looks tasty.

 

points1.png

 

Gary

post #26 of 40
Thread Starter 

Well as fate would have it I ended up getting hungry...

 

I started cooking some sausages & suddenly the bread was calling to me...

 

 

 

I toasted a piece & added some jelly to it...

 

 

 

Sausage pics to come soon...

post #27 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoking B View Post

Well as fate would have it I ended up getting hungry...

I started cooking some sausages & suddenly the bread was calling to me...





I toasted a piece & added some jelly to it...



Sausage pics to come soon...

That's perfect shaped bread.
post #28 of 40
Thread Starter 

 

Hot Italian

 

 

 

 

Bratwurst

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Closer views of the Hot Italian...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Closer views of the Bratwurst...

 

 

 

I'm not sure why they look dry here - must be due to the small pictures. If you click on them though you can see they definitely aren't dry...

post #29 of 40
Man you better slow down! You'll explode by the end of the night!

Everything looks great! I'll resort to leftovers again tonight. Watch out though, I've got plans for smoking this weekend!
post #30 of 40
Everything looks awesome man ! drool.gif
post #31 of 40
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gary s View Post
 

WOW !!   Fantastic Thread It all looks great  Nice job on everything, been a long time since I made Bread sure looks tasty.

 

points1.png

 

Gary

 

Thank u Gary!  :beercheer:

post #32 of 40
Great thread, thanks for sharing. Makes me wish I lived next door to you !
post #33 of 40
How did I miss this? One of the most epic threads I've ever seen! Everything looks so great. Really had fun reading this one. Points!!!
post #34 of 40

Great to see you back.  What a great thread.  I'm exhausted just from reading it.  Lotta real good eating there.

 

points1.png

 

Gary

post #35 of 40
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by c farmer View Post


That's perfect shaped bread.

 

 

Thanks man - I can almost always get that nice shape now for the loaves - I've made enough bread that I pretty much run on auto pilot now - lets me think about other stuff lol... 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtsailor2003 View Post

Man you better slow down! You'll explode by the end of the night!

Everything looks great! I'll resort to leftovers again tonight. Watch out though, I've got plans for smoking this weekend!

 

 

Thanks Case - I was stuffed for sure... I will be watching for your smoke!  lurk.gif

post #36 of 40
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterinHoleBrew View Post

Everything looks awesome man ! drool.gif

 

 

Thanks man! I ate a little too much last night - I couldn't stop  :hit: 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by siege View Post

Great thread, thanks for sharing. Makes me wish I lived next door to you !

 

 

Thanks man! You ever get in my neck of the woods look me up...  :beercheer:

post #37 of 40

Points for a great thread!

 

Disco

post #38 of 40
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by worktogthr View Post

How did I miss this? One of the most epic threads I've ever seen! Everything looks so great. Really had fun reading this one. Points!!!

 

 

Thanks! Can't wait for the bacon to be ready - I really need some...  :smile:

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryHibbert View Post
 

Great to see you back.  What a great thread.  I'm exhausted just from reading it.  Lotta real good eating there.

 

points1.png

 

Gary

 

 

Thank you sir! Plenty of good stuff to come...  :32:

post #39 of 40

WoW...sorry I'm so late to this party!

 

Jeremy...It's awful good to have you back Brother...you've been missed around here!  Sorry to know you've had serious health problems, but its good to know you're doing better...I hope that continues!

 

You've been busy!  Everything posted looks terrific!  

 

Points for jumping back in with both feet and posting up such an awesome thread!  Thumbs Up

 

Red

post #40 of 40
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco View Post
 

Points for a great thread!

 

Disco

 

 

Thank you Disco! Hope you are doing good...  :beercheer:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Pork
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Pork › Plethora of Pink Pig Parts Christening the New Fridge (Ham, Bacon, Sausages etc...)