I know everyone claims they make the best Cheese Cake. I believe my friends and neighbors when they tell me, they don't know if they like can I try it again LOL I hope this Q-View Helps
line the bottom of your spring form pan with Parchment Paper
Trim around leaving extra
Next you will want to wrap the outside with foil,I have a heavy duty and use one piece
The Graham Cracker Crumbs,Butter,Sugar will make your bottom crust
All mixed and ready for the pan
Forgot to take pic put press the mix down as even as you can
Now the filling
Cream Cheese, Sugar, Flour get blended til smooth
You have the idea now so after doing all the steps you are ready with the filling
Fill the pan
The baking sheet is,for you to pour water in after it is in the oven.
This will help to keep your cake from cracking, oven shot hope the water shows
The next shot is what I look for,this little dimple and color
approximately 5 min later it is time to come out
Cool to room temp see how it shrinks back down
Here is were the extra Parchment Paper comes in,you can lift the whole cake or slide it onto another plate
Wow it is time to cut the cake
Have another piece
Thanks for looking and I hope to hear from ya if you make this
* 1 Pack graham crackers, crushed 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
* 4 tablespoons butter, melted
* 1/2 tablespoon butter to grease the pan
* 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
* 1 cup white sugar
* 3/4 cup Heavy Cream or ( milk )
* 4 eggs
* 1 cup sour cream
* 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
* 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
* For 7" pan use half
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9 inch
springform pan.( Line bottom with Parchment Paper, Wrap spring form pan with foil)
2. In a medium bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter.
Press onto bottom of springform pan.
3. In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar & flour until smooth. Blend in
milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to
incorporate. Mix in sour cream, vanilla and until smooth. Pour filling
into prepared crust.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour 30 min.to 1hr 45 min. when the center looks like a little dimple it is done..
Remove from oven and cool to room temp.
Chill in refrigerator until serving.
Kitchen Aid Mixer works best for this.
I used my small pan for this.