or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › General Discussion › Can you guess wha it is?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Can you guess wha it is?

post #1 of 20
Thread Starter 
Its on the bench being finished, Monkey Smoker!

post #2 of 20
Nice! points for creativity! Is it going to be a vertical monkey smoker?
post #3 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtsailor2003 View Post

Nice! points for creativity! Is it going to be a vertical monkey smoker?

Yes its a vertical smoker. Just working out the Charcoal basket and racks. It will be controlled with a Qmaster Senior.
post #4 of 20
post #5 of 20
This should be interesting!110.gif
post #6 of 20
I was gonna say Bart Simpson.. LOL
post #7 of 20
Thread Starter 
Finished Monkey smoker!



post #8 of 20
Nice! How's it smoke? Should've given it a cigar or pipe for the exhaust!
post #9 of 20
Thread Starter 
Smokes real good. Charcoal basket in the bottom feed via tube connected to a Q Senior controller. then there's a heat shield/baffle plate then a grill rack. smoke comes out behind the ears!
post #10 of 20

That's a cool smoker.

 

  Ed

post #11 of 20

That is just freaking amazing!

 

MAJOR point for creativity on this on!

post #12 of 20

That's Just Too Cool !!!Thumbs Up----:points:

 

Very Nice!!Thumbs Up

 

 

Bear

post #13 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearjammer View Post

That's a cool smoker.

  Ed

Thanks Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrankyBuzzard View Post

That is just freaking amazing!

MAJOR point for creativity on this on!

Thanks for the point Cranky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcarver View Post

That's Just Too Cool !!!icon14.gif ----points.gif

Very Nice!!icon14.gif


Bear

Thanks Bear.

Made out of two Gas Cylinders. Will post up a picture of it smoking.

Also got a Pig and Bull. Will post the up as well.
post #14 of 20

That is awesome! :points:

 

Nice weld beads too! Can't wait to see it in action!

post #15 of 20
That is awesome. No one will be able to steal that and say its is theirs. icon14.gif
post #16 of 20

That is one fitting Smoker for the Person who made it.  A Good Video of you preping for, getting the smoker ready and the frequent checks you do and the money shot would be nice to posted on YT and linked to here.

post #17 of 20
LOL... Digging the Monkey... Points!
post #18 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betaboy View Post

That is awesome! points.gif

Nice weld beads too! Can't wait to see it in action!
Betaboy, thanks for the point, will get a video up on it running.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmudd14474 View Post

That is awesome. No one will be able to steal that and say its is theirs. icon14.gif
Only one Monkey Smoker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palladini View Post

That is one fitting Smoker for the Person who made it.  A Good Video of you preping for, getting the smoker ready and the frequent checks you do and the money shot would be nice to posted on YT and linked to here.
Will get a video posted soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChileRelleno View Post

LOL... Digging the Monkey... Points!

Thanks for the point!
post #19 of 20

Never tried smokin a monkey.....think I ate some in Saigon bought from a street vendor, but it may have been sewer rat or dog, who knows.

post #20 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanQuixote View Post
 

Never tried smokin a monkey.....think I ate some in Saigon bought from a street vendor, but it may have been sewer rat or dog, who knows.


Could Be---Maybe across from the Victoria Hotel???

 

I learned that you have to listen close to a Vietnamese waitress---When they say "Douk"---It isn't "Duck"---It's "Dog" !!!

 

 

 

Bear

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › General Discussion › Can you guess wha it is?