So I have a good start on my fridge smoker, Just have a few questions that hopefully someone out there will help me with.
1. any suggestions on sealing the gaps around my firebox door? 55 gal. barrell
2. As you can see from the pics where the smoke flows up, it doesnt seem to be reaching all areas of the CC like tword the bottom. Do you think that my smoke supply is to high in the box? should I route it tword the bottom?
3. I have a fairly decent size gap on the CC door as you can see. I would say its around 1/2" gap. Any recommendations on how to fill that gap and seal it?
4. Do you think my smoke exchange pipe is to long, should I shorten it?
5. Do you have any other suggestions on how to make this thing better?