or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › Cheesesteaks from my NY Strip Roast
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cheesesteaks from my NY Strip Roast - Page 2

post #21 of 35
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK1 View Post
 

Yummy! But they aren't the best. A close second, but not the best:drool

 

Thanks Darko!!

Prime Rib's still the best, but for the Sammies, I might like this NY slices more because of less fat than PR.

However----I'd never turn either one down!!

 

Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary s View Post
 

Hey John, I was going to swap you some Beef Ribs for some Philly cheese steak   But the ribs are all gone 

 

Gary

 

Thanks Gary!!

That could happen-----Love me some Smoked Beef Ribs!!

 

Bear

post #22 of 35

Great looking Cheesesteak. When I can afford a whole chunk of Cow , I'll have to do one .

 

Have fun and . . .

post #23 of 35
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropics View Post
 

Bear them left overs should tossed THIS WAY thanks for sharing  Thumbs Up 

 

Thank You!!

Sorry too late!!

 

Bear

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceoky View Post
 


You are very welcome Bear, your Q always seems to ROCK!

 

th_4th_of_July.gif

 

Thanks Again!!

 

Bear


Edited by Bearcarver - 3/18/15 at 3:18pm
post #24 of 35
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschoolbbq View Post
 

Great looking Cheesesteak. When I can afford a whole chunk of Cow , I'll have to do one .

 

Have fun and . . .

Thank You Stan!!

 

 

Bear

post #25 of 35
How'd this great thread almost sneak past me ? Very nice Bear ! drool.gif That looks awesome, love cheesesteaks ! icon14.gif
post #26 of 35
Thread Starter 

Thank You Justin!!

 

These really were the best I ever had.

 

 

Bear

post #27 of 35

Hey Bear, where is my sandwich ?   I mailed the Ribs

 

gary

post #28 of 35
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gary s View Post
 

Hey Bear, where is my sandwich ?   I mailed the Ribs

 

gary

 

I think the Pony Express rider traveling through East Texas was attacked by Indians----I think Apaches!!!lurk.gif

 

 

Bear

post #29 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcarver View Post
 

 

I think the Pony Express rider traveling through East Texas was attacked by Indians----I think Apaches!!!lurk.gif

 

 

Bear


Oh NO not again!!!!!!

post #30 of 35

Comanches !!!    

 

Gary

post #31 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcarver View Post
 

 

I think the Pony Express rider traveling through East Texas was attacked by Indians----I think Apaches!!!lurk.gif

 

 

Bear


I think maybe the rider got hungry along the way and ate the sammich. :laugh1:

post #32 of 35

Bear,   That looks like a sammie that I would eat all day long.  I only joined the site yesterday,  but your posts have been inspiring me to try new things over the last few years.

I have a freezer full of smokey goodness to prove it.  Great job as always.

post #33 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcarver View Post
 

 

Thanks Darko!!

Prime Rib's still the best, but for the Sammies, I might like this NY slices more because of less fat than PR.

However----I'd never turn either one down!!

 

Bear

 

Thanks Gary!!

That could happen-----Love me some Smoked Beef Ribs!!

 

Bear

Well, yours would have been the best If I had been closer. Alas, after I saw your post, I had to make a cheese steak.It was better. Honestly I licked the screen & all, but mine tasted better!!!:yahoo:

post #34 of 35
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewmeister View Post
 


I think maybe the rider got hungry along the way and ate the sammich. :laugh1:

 

Yup---I know W. B. Hickock would do things like that !!

 

Bear

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernesttbass View Post
 

Bear,   That looks like a sammie that I would eat all day long.  I only joined the site yesterday,  but your posts have been inspiring me to try new things over the last few years.

I have a freezer full of smokey goodness to prove it.  Great job as always.

That's Great, Ernest !!!

I'm glad you finally joined !

Glad you like my Step by Steps.

 

BTW:  How's Charlene & The Boys???

 

Bear

post #35 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcarver View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewmeister View Post
 


I think maybe the rider got hungry along the way and ate the sammich. :laugh1:

 

Yup---I know W. B. Hickock would do things like that !!

 

Bear

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernesttbass View Post
 

Bear,   That looks like a sammie that I would eat all day long.  I only joined the site yesterday,  but your posts have been inspiring me to try new things over the last few years.

I have a freezer full of smokey goodness to prove it.  Great job as always.

That's Great, Ernest !!!

I'm glad you finally joined !

Glad you like my Step by Steps.

 

BTW:  How's Charlene & The Boys???

 

Bear


I imagine if I quit throwing rocks at em' they might talk to me a little more.

 

enesttbass

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Beef
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › Cheesesteaks from my NY Strip Roast