This is an older Cold Smoke, but I could not find any post on it, sorry if this has been posted before.
- Smoked on the GOSM using the AMNPS with maple pellets, Outside temps were at around 50°
- Flame is snuffed and smoking starts, one leg is plenty of smoke, this is loaded because I was doing BB Bacon as well.
- The Pepper Jack is a bit softer so I put that in a few hours into the cold smoke.
- The hardest part is waiting three weeks, October 29th is the day to try the cheeses out. I gave a couple to one of my friends for testing, hopefully he can wait!
- Flavor was OK but too smoky, next time going to try maybe an hour of smoke.