or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Poultry › Kiawe Huli Huli
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Kiawe Huli Huli

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 
Yeah that's right, all the way from Hawaii to Oregon, Kiawe wood is in Da Smoker Brah!

Thanks again Welshrarebit! The Kiawe was the missing component in my Huli Huli chicken. Another fine wood that should compliment a bunch of other dishes. Anyhow, here's the results.









post #2 of 9
Great looking uahi!

I'm sure that other woods go great with it as well... But, the real deal is with kiawe!

I wish Todd would sell kiawe pellets...
Edited by Welshrarebit - 12/19/14 at 12:04am
post #3 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welshrarebit View Post

Great looking uahi!

I'm sure that other woods go great with it as well... But, the real deal is with kiawe!

I wish Todd would sell kiawe pellets...

Thank you!!! You'd probably have to manufacture the pellets there! How about using Mac nut shells?
post #4 of 9

Case tha is some great looking food I'd eat it.

post #5 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropics View Post

Case tha is some great looking food I'd eat it.

Thank you it's tasty good stuff!
post #6 of 9

Man, That sure looks great. Love the color and the photos. Nice. CF

post #7 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilefarmer View Post

Man, That sure looks great. Love the color and the photos. Nice. CF

Thank you! Yeah the Huli Huli marinade combined with the smoke gives chicken a great color and flavor!
post #8 of 9

:drool:

Looks TASTY!

Happy smoken.

David

post #9 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by themule69 View Post

drool.gif:
Looks TASTY!
Happy smoken.
David

Thank you David! It's is a tasty piece of chicken!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Poultry
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Poultry › Kiawe Huli Huli