July 5, 2014
Smoked London Broil Philly Cheesesteak Eggrolls
- London Broil marinated in Soy and Worcestershire and coated in Montreal Steak seasoning. Smoked on GOSM with Cherry wood @ 260° till an internal of 132°
- Removed to rest and sampled the meat, I sort of felt bad because the meat was so good I hated to shave it for cheesesteaks, but I was on a mission. The wife was surprised when I told her how it was cooked....
- After an hour rest, the LB is shaved, I saved a small piece for my son because he raved over it, I figured I could spare a bit.
- Frying the LB, yes I know... I hate to do this to a red piece of meat.
- Mozzarella and American cheeses is added and mixed well, the Mozzarella gives it a bit more body, while the American makes it creamier and helps retain a moist feel.
- Laura wraps the wontons as seen here in this recipe, and then they are deep fried.